- 2 cups oil
- 2 pounds root vegetables of choice, cut into 2-inch pieces
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh garlic, minced
- 1 quart heavy cream
- 1/2 pounds unsalted butter
- In a mixing bowl, combine oil, root vegetables, salt, pepper and minced garlic.
- Mix thoroughly so that everything is equally distributed.
- Prepare a baking sheet with aluminum foil and lightly oil. Evenly distribute root vegetables across baking sheet.
- Roast for 45 minutes, or until dark golden brown. Transfer each vegetable type to a separate mixing bowl.
- Add butter and heavy cream to a sauce pot, season with salt and pepper. Heat until butter has melted, stirring to mix. Remove from stove and pour into each vegetable's mixing bowl, separating evenly.
- Mash each vegetable to desire consistency. Adjust seasoning and cream as needed.
- Serve hot!