- 375 grams red velvet cake
- 100 grams white chocolate chips, melted
- 65 grams whipping cream, hot
- 300 grams red candy melts, melted
- Lollipop sticks
- Yellow ribbon
- Red luster dust
- Crumble the red velvet cake in a large bowl. In a separate bowl, combine the white chocolate and whipping cream. Add to the cake crumbs and mix until well combined.
- Shape the mixture into bite-sized balls and place on a plate lined with plastic wrap. Transfer to the fridge until stiff.
- Reshape the cake pops into round balls. Working with one cake pop at a time, dip a lollipop stick into the melted candy melts and transfer to a cake pop holder. Repeat with the remaining cake pops and place in the fridge until the candy melts have fully hardened. Pipe some extra candy melts onto the surface in a swirl pattern. Return to the fridge until fully set.
- Tie a bow with yellow ribbon onto each lollipop stick. Brush some red luster dust onto each cake pop with a clean paintbrush. Enjoy!