There is no simpler way to enjoy rosé all day than in sweet and chewy gummy bears.
Rosé Gummy Bears
- Cooking spray (neutral or coconut oil)
- 6 ounces sparkling rosé
- 6 tablespoons agar agar flakes
- 2 to 3 tablespoons champagne syrup or agave, for sweetening
- Edible glitter sprinkles, optional
- Spray a silicone bear mold lightly with cooking spray.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, heat the rosé, champagne syrup and agar agar flakes. Cook until the flakes are completely dissolved, about 2 to 3 minutes. Pour the liquid in the oiled molds. Place in the fridge until they're completely hardened. Toss in sprinkles if desired.