- 3 roses
- 100ml water
- 70g sugar
- 1 egg
- 30g sugar
- 200ml whipped cream
- Edible flowers, as needed
- Gently wash the roses in water and make sure they’re clean. Remove any excess water and dry.
- Pull the rose petals off the stem and heat the petals in water. When the petals begin to steep and lose their color, add in sugar and mix until thickened.
- Remove the petals using a mesh strainer and let the Rose Syrup cool in the refrigerator.
- Beat heavy cream to stiff peaks and make whipped cream. Set aside.
- In a bowl, whisk together egg and sugar. Add in whipped cream and mix. Add some of the Rose Syrup and mix lightly.
- Transfer the mixture into a tray and let chill in the freezer until solid.
- Pour the Rose Syrup over the ice cream and top with edible flowers.