- 3 tablespoons cold water
- 3 1/2 teaspoon powdered gelatin
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- Yellow food colouring
- Pour the cold water into a large bowl and sprinkle the gelatin on top. Let sit for 5 minutes.
- Pour the cream and sugar into a medium-sized pot and set to medium-high heat. Stir to dissolve the sugar and heat until the mixture starts to bubble. Remove from the heat and add to the gelatin. Whisk to combine.
- Add the milk and some yellow food colouring. Whisk to combine. Pour the mixture through a sieve.
- Place a rubber ducky mold onto a flat tray or plate, then fill with the panna cotta. Place in the fridge and chill for 4-6 hours, or until the panna cotta has set.
- Gently pull back the sides of the panna cotta to slightly release from the mold, then turn out onto a plate.
- If desired, place them onto a dish filled with blue jello or pudding and top with mini marshmallows to look like a bubble bath. Enjoy!