- 1 (20 ounces) container refrigerated cheese tortellini, cooked to package instructions
- 1/2 cup store-bought pesto
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice, lemon zest
- Salt and red chili flakes
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmigiano Reggiano
- 1 (4 ounces) jar sun-dried tomatoes, packed in oil, drained
- 10 skewers
- Toasted pine nuts to garnish
- In a large bowl, toss the cooked tortellini with the pesto, lemon juice, lemon zest, red chili flakes and grated cheese.
- Thread the tortellini and sun-dried tomatoes alternately until all skewers are filled.
- Garnish with toasted pine nuts. Serve room temperature or cold.