- 1 salmon fillet
- 4 potatoes
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp mustard
- 10g cucumber
- 10g onion
- 10g pickle
- Parsley, as needed
- Boil the potatoes until soft enough to be mashed. Peel off the skins and set aside.
- Finely mince the cucumber, pickle and onion. Set them aside.
- Thinly cut the salmon into 9 slices. Dice the remaining salmon into small pieces and set aside.
- In a bowl, combine the boiled potatoes, pepper, salt, mayonnaise and mustard. Mash with a potato masher.
- Mix in the minced cucumber, onion, pickle and diced salmon pieces.
- Scoop 1/3 of the mixture and form it in a triangular carrot shape. Place 3 slices of salmon on top.
- Insert parsley into the potato salad. Enjoy!
Introducing Trips by Tastemade. Details here.