- 4 cups cassava (yuca) flour
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons mild mustard
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 10.5 ounces Mar del Plata cheese, grated
- Place flour in a bowl, leaving a hole at the center. Add the eggs, mustard and salt and mix with a fork.
- Add the butter and mix together with your hands.
- Add the grated cheese and about 4 spoonfuls of water. Knead the dough until you get an even consistency.
- Divide into little rolls and place them on a lightly oiled baking sheet.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes, until they are well done.