- 3.5 ounces smoked bacon
- Flour, as needed
- 1 plain pie crust package
- 2 spoonfuls mild mustard
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 egg
- Cook the bacon, place on paper towels to drain and cool, then dice into pieces.
- Sprinkle some flour over a work surface and place the pie crust on top.
- Spread mustard on top of crust, then cut into 6 equal pieces. Sprinkle the shredded mozzarella and crunchy bacon over the top.
- One by one, roll up the pieces and curve them into a U shape to form the croissants. Place them on a lightly oiled baking sheet.
- Brush the croissants with egg wash, and bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes, until brown.