- 3 slices of bread
- Cream cheese, room temperature
- Smoked salmon
- Dill, or your favorite herb
- Cherry tomatoes
- Italian parsley
- Use a large, round cookie cutter to cut the slices of bread into circles. Place one layer onto a cake stand and top with some cream cheese and sliced cucumbers. Place another round of bread on top and top with more cream cheese and smoked salmon. Top with the remaining round of bread.
- Cover the entire surface of the cake with cream cheese. Be as generous or minimal as you like! Decorate the sides of the cake with your favorite herb. Top with some pretty sliced vegetables - we used sliced cherry tomatoes and parsley.
- Slice and surprise your friends with this healthy alternative to a cake!