- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup of milk
- 1.7 ounces butter
- 4 1/2 cup flour
- 0.35 ounces of dry yeast
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 8 thin sausages
- 8 slices of mozzarella cheese
- In a small saucepan, add water, milk and butter. Cook over low heat until butter is melted, without boiling.
- Add 1/2 cup flour, baking powder and sugar. Add the liquid mixture and mix well. Reserve.
- In a bowl, add the remaining flour, making a hole in the center and placing the salt around.
- Add the liquid mixture in the middle and the egg. Mix the dough with your hands and knead until obtaining a smooth and elastic dough.
- Divide the dough into 8 same sized balls, flat them with the aid of a rolling pin and roll the sausages with mozzarella. Cut the dough.
- Bring to a greased pan and let it rest for 30 minutes.
- Bake for about 30 minutes at 350°F.
- Serve with chimichurri.
Live classes hosted by top food & beverage pros RSVP HERE