- 4 cups whole ricotta cheese
- 1/8 cup mint, chopped
- 1/8 cup chives, chopped
- 1/8 cup basil, chopped
- Zest of 1/2 lemon
- 10 to 12 empty cannoli shells
- Tomato sauce, for dunking
- Divide ricotta evenly amongst three bowls.
- In the first bowl, mix mint, lemon zest and a pinch of salt.
- In the second bowl, mix chives, black pepper and a pinch of salt.
- In the third bowl mix basil, Parmigiano-Reggiano and a pinch of salt.
- Fill pastry bags with fillings. Pipe filling into empty cannoli shells.
Live classes hosted by top food & beverage pros RSVP HERE