- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon scallions, sliced
- 1 tablespoon parsley, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons parmesan, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Prosciutto slices to serve
- Sunny side up egg to serve
- Cracked black pepper to serve
- In a blender or food processor, blend eggs, milk, flour, salt, and cheese. Stir in the chives and parsley, and allow the batter to rest for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 425°F and place a cast iron skillet inside to warm up.
- Remove the skillet and add butter to melt. Once the butter looks foamy, pour the batter over the butter, swirl the pan to spread evenly, bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven when the pancake is browned on the edges and puffed. Serve with prosciutto and egg on top.