- 3 potato waffles, frozen
- 15-24 mozzarella dippers, frozen
- ½ jar cranberry sauce
- 350g cauliflower cheese, frozen
- 250g sliced carrots, frozen
- 450g mashed potato
- Arrange two waffles onto the bottom of a heatproof dish and cut the third waffle down to fit into the gaps. Place in a preheated oven for 2-3 minutes to start cooking as these take longer than the other frozen ingredients.
- Once out of the oven arrange a layer of mozzarella dippers covering the layer of waffles. Place back in the oven for 10 minutes. You may need to extend your cooking times if your waffles and mozzarella dippers take longer to cook.
- Meanwhile heat the frozen cauliflower cheese, carrots and mash in the microwave to package instructions.
- Once out of the oven spoon on the cranberry sauce and spread it over the mozzarella dippers. Add the cauliflower cheese and carrots before spooning on the mashed potato.
- Add a knob of butter to the top and place the trifle in the oven for 10-15 minutes until golden on top and heated thoroughly. Enjoy :D