- 1 package puff pastry sheets, thawed
- Brie cheese wheel, thinly sliced
- 4 ounces prosciutto
- 2 persimmons, thinly sliced into half moon shapes
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Roll out puff pastry sheet and cut into 4 equal strips. Place Brie pieces along each of the 4 sheets, followed by one strip of prosciutto. Lay the persimmons so they are halfway on the puff pastry. Fold pastry sheets in half lengthwise to cover the filling. Roll up each sheet to create a flower effect.
- Place each rose in a lightly greased muffin tin. Bake for 15 minutes then lower temperature to 350 degrees and bake for another 30 minutes.