Savory Persimmon Roses
Happiness is sweet persimmons wrapped with brie and ham in a buttery puffed pastry.
- 1 package puff pastry sheets, thawed
- Brie cheese wheel, thinly sliced
- 4 ounces prosciutto
- 2 persimmons, thinly sliced into half moon shapes
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Roll out puff pastry sheet and cut into 4 equal strips. Place Brie pieces along each of the 4 sheets, followed by one strip of prosciutto.
- Lay the persimmons so they are halfway on the puff pastry. Fold pastry sheets in half lengthwise to cover the filling. Roll up each sheet to create a flower effect.
- Place each rose in a lightly greased muffin tin. Bake for 15 minutes then lower temperature to 350 degrees and bake for another 30 minutes.