- 1 pre-made red velvet cake
- 1/4 cup frosting
- 1 cup melted white chocolate
- Strawberry jam
- Green and black fondant
- Red food coloring
- Add cake and frosting to a food processor and pulse until combined.
- Roll cake into golf ball-size balls.
- Pipe strawberry jam into the center of the cake balls.
- Dip into melted chocolate and chill for 10 minutes.
- Roll out fondant and use a round piping tip to cut out the green and black eyeball.
- Using a small paintbrush, brush on red food coloring to make the veins.