- 2 pre-made pie crusts
- 2 cups fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 egg, for egg wash
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Add strawberries, sugar and lemon to a saucepan over medium heat. Stir until sugar dissolves.
- Bring to a simmer, stirring occasionally until thickened and until mixture can coat the back of a spoon. Set aside .
- Trace your hand on pie crust.
- Add strawberries to the palms of the hands.
- Cover and crimp edges together with a fork.
- Brush with egg wash.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until golden brown.