- 500 grams self rising flour
- 150 grams butter
- 200 grams grated cheese
- 2 eggs
- Milk (for brushing)
- 1 teaspoon salt (optional)
- Mix the flour, the butter and the cheese in a bowl. Add the eggs and milk, and knead until a dough is formed.
- Stretch approximately 1.5 centimeters and fold the dough on a floured surface.
- Cut the dough into 5 centimeter triangles.
- Place in the fridge for 2 hours (or in the freezer for 1)
- Brush the scones with milk and bake for 20 minutes at 180 C.
Live classes hosted by top food & beverage pros RSVP HERE