- Makes 1 of each:
- 2 half-boiled eggs
- 100 grams potato salad
- 8 thinly-sliced beef
- 1 egg, whisked
- Panko bread crumbs
- Tonkatsu sauce
- Put potato salad onto a sheet of plastic wrap.
- Place one half-boiled egg in the center and wrap into a ball.
- Take it out of the plastic and dip into the egg wash.
- Coat with panko bread crumbs.
- Place beef slices onto a sheet of plastic wrap. Then place the half-boiled egg into the center and wrap into a ball.
- After taking off the plastic, dip into the egg wash. Then coat with panko bread crumbs.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the meat is thoroughly cooked.
- Serve with tonkatsu sauce and chopped parsley if desired.