- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 3 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 (6-ounce) sea bass fillets
- 1 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees F.
- Combine the lemon juice, soy sauce and red pepper flakes in small bowl and set aside.
- Layer sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Arrange the fish, skin-side-down, at one end of the prepared pan.
- Add the asparagus next to fish in a flat layer.
- Drizzle evenly with the soy sauce mixture.
- Layer the sliced lemon over and around the fish and vegetables.
- Place in the preheated oven and bake until the fish is just opaque in center, about 12 to 15 minutes.