- 1 slice whole wheat bread
- 1 avocado, mashed with lime
- 1 slice white cheddar cheese
- 1 slice ham
- 2 raisins
- 2 blueberries
- Large basil leaf
- Spread avocado on the bread, leaving about 1/2 inch at the top clear.
- Use a metal measuring spoon to cut out two eyes from the cheese, and set aside.
- Cut two circles from the ham slice for the cheeks, and place in the bottom corners. Add cheese eyes just above the cheeks.
- Position the raisins for the mouth, and add the blueberries as the pupils. Place frog on a plate, and garnish with the basil leaf for an umbrella.