- 1 slice whole wheat bread
- 1 slice yellow cheese
- 1 slice white cheese
- Handful of black olives
- 1 blueberry
- Shredded carrots
- Cut a rounds out of the slice of bread and the yellow cheese. Place cheese round on top of bread round. Cut out half circles from cheese and place behind large cheese round to form ears.
- Cut small rounds from the white cheese and position on top of the yellow cheese round to make eyes. Cut 2 more white cheese rounds and position these for the mouth.
- Cut a black olive in the shape of a nose, and place in the center of the yellow cheese. Use 2 more black olive slices to form whiskers.
- Slice a blueberry in half and use to make the pupils. Position a tiny black olive slice for the mouth.
- Place lion on a plate, and arrange shredded carrots to form the lion's mane.