- 3 sheets puff pastry (10 centimetersx20 centimeters)
- 30 grams butter, softened at room temperature
- 100 grams cream cheese
- 50 grams marmalade
- Confectioners's sugar
- Flour your work surface and place a sheet of puff pastry on top.
- Roll it out to a long rectangular shape (10 centimetersx40 centimeters).
- Brush on melted butter on one side.
- Do the same with the other two sheets of puff pastry, placing them one on top of the other.
- Roll up the dough and refrigerate for one hour.
- Slice into 1 centimeter thickness.
- Roll out each piece thinly ( about 2 mm thickness ).
- Mold with your fingers into a flat disc.
- Add a spoonful of cream cheese and marmalade onto the center of the dough.
- Fold over and secure edges tightly.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 220 degrees C.
- Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar and serve.
Live classes hosted by top food & beverage pros RSVP HERE