- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup whipping cream
- ½ cup Baileys Irish cream
- 8 egg yolks
- 1 tbsp corn starch
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 250g unsalted butter
- 1 drop green food gel
- 1 drop blue food gel
- Rainbow coloured sprinkles
- Chocolate sauce to drizzle
- 400ml whipping cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Add egg yolks, sugar and corn starch into a large microwave safe bowl. Whisk together. Add milk, cream and Irish cream and whisk.
- Microwave for 2 minutes at a time, whisking each time until thickened.
- Add butter and whisk until well combined. Cover with plastic wrap and chill for 3 hours.
- Once chilled split into half and colour one half with the food gels. Mix until well combined.
- Add the two custard into separate piping bags.
- Drizzle your serving glasses with chocolate sauce. Pipe each coloured custard into the glasses. Chill.
- Add cream and vanilla into a large mixing bowl and whip to stiff peaks. Fit the end of a piping bag with a Wilton 1 M tip and frost cream on top of the pudding. Finish by adding sprinkles on top and two paper straws.