HERBED SALMON & ZUCCHINI FRIES
- 2 (6 oz) skinless salmon fillet
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Olive oil, as needed
- 1 lemon, sliced
- Fresh dill, to taste
- Fresh parsley
- 2 garlic cloves
- ZUCCHINI FRIES:
- 2 Large zucchini
- 1 cup breadcrumbs (panko or Italian)
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese (optional)
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 425˚F.
- Make the zucchini fries: trim the ends and cut into ½ inch slices. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine bread crumbs, parmesan, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper.
- Dip zucchini in eggs, then bread crumb mixture, then lay in a parchment lined sheet tray.
- Drizzle with olive oil, then bake for 15-20 minutes, flipping once in between.
- Reduce the heat to 400˚F (200˚C)
- Move the zucchini fries to the sides of the pan, to make space for the salmon. Place salmon in the middle of the pan.
- Drizzle olive oil on the salmon, then season with salt and pepper. Top with dill, parsley, garlic and lemon slices.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.