- 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1/3 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- 1/4 cup onion, diced
- 1 garlic clove
- 4 tablespoons beef broth
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 3 large baked russet potatoes
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chopped parsley to garnish
- Add ground beef, onion, and garlic to a skillet on medium-high heat. Season with salt and pepper and cook until browned. Add worcestershire sauce, beef broth, and sprinkle in the flour. Stir and cook until slightly thickened. During the last few minutes of cooking, stir in the frozen vegetables (peas, carrots, corn) and cook until softened.
- Cut potatoes in half and scoop out most of the insides. Place the scooped out potato in a bowl. Mix with heavy cream, butter, and salt and pepper. Once fluffy, transfer to a piping bag.
- Fill the potato skins with the beef mixture, and then pipe the potato mixture on top. Place under the broiler just until the tops begin to brown.
- Serve with fresh chopped parsley on top.