- 1 pound eye of round roast
- 2 red sweet peppers
- 2 onions
- 4 garlic cloves
- 6 lasagna noodles, cooked
- White sauce
- Grated cheese
- Start by cutting 1 onion and 1 sweet pepper into large chunks. Cut the roast into smaller pieces.
- Bring a pot of water to boil. Add the meat, onion and peppers. Season with salt.
- Cover and cook for at least 25 minutes. Remove meat from pot and shred with forks.
- Mince the remaining onion and sweet pepper.
- Heat a pan and add some olive oil. Add minced onions and peppers and season with salt.
- Sauté until onions are transparent, then add the shredded meat. Cook for about 5 minutes to let the flavors combine.
- Begin layering the lasagna. In an oiled baking dish, add a layer of lasagna noodles, followed by a layer of meat, then a layer of cheese. Repeat these layers, then top with another layer of noodles followed by the white sauce and another layer of cheese.
- Bake at 350°F for about 15 minutes.