- 5 (4-ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, butterflied and thinned with tenderizer
- 6 ounces prosciutto
- 2 ounces burrata
- 1/4 cup basil pesto
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups marinara sauce
- 5 slices shredded mozzarella
- 1/4 cup basil leaves
- Line each breast with 2 to 3 slices of prosciutto, 2 tablespoons of burrata and a tablespoon of pesto.
- Wrap the breast into a roll and secure with toothpicks. Season with salt, and repeat until all breasts are used.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large skillet on medium-high heat, add olive oil. Saute chicken involtinis for 2 minutes until the bottom is golden and a seal is formed on the roll.
- Add marinara and top with cheese.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until chicken is cooked through and cheese is melted. Top with basil leaves and serve immediately.