- 1 cup bittersweet chocolate chunks
- 1 3/4 cups heavy cream, chilled
- 3 large egg whites
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Bittersweet chocolate, shaved, for garnish
- Temper chocolate, stirring until melted. Turn off the heat and let stand.
- Beat heavy cream until it forms soft peaks. Set aside.
- Whip egg whites with a hand mixer until soft peaks form, gradually adding in sugar.
- Using a whisk, fold the tempered chocolate into the egg whites. Once fully incorporated, fold in the whipped cream. Transfer to a baking dish if desired, cover and refrigerate until set (about 1 hour).
- Serve with shaved chocolate and enjoy!
Live classes hosted by top food & beverage pros RSVP HERE