- 1 apple
- 30 grams butter
- 30 grams cookie crumbs
- 20 grams sugar
- 1 teaspoon brandy
- 1 cookie stick
- Vanilla ice cream
- Cut apple into four slices horizontally. Take out the core with a heart-shaped cookie cutter.
- Melt 15 grams butter in a skillet and cook the cookie crumbs until dry.
- Turn off the heat and add in sugar. Mix to combine and set aside.
- Melt 15 grams butter in the same skillet and cook the apples on both sides over medium heat. Once the apples have turned a nice color, turn heat down to low and cook for 5 more minutes covered. Pour brandy over the apples and cook uncovered to let the alcohol evaporate.
- Transfer one slice of apple to a plate. Sprinkle on cookie crumbs. Then place another apple slice on top, followed by more cookie crumbs, repeating the process until the last apple slice.
- Decorate with the cookie stick and mint. Serve with vanilla ice cream.