Skillet White Chicken Chili Dip
Baptize your tortilla chips in the holiness that is thick, cheesy white chicken chili dip.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups white beans, drained
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup canned corn
- 1/4 cup diced green chiles
- 1/2 cup diced red bell peppers, divided
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives, plus more for garnish
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella, divided
- 1 cup shredded sharp white cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/3 cup salsa verde
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease a 10-inch cast-iron skillet with olive oil. Reserve 1/4 cup of the white beans and set aside.
- Add the remaining beans, sour cream, cream cheese, garlic, lime juice, cumin, chili powder, onion powder and salt to the bowl of a small food processor fitted with a chopping blade.
- Pulse 10 to 12 times until smooth.
- In a large bowl using a rubber spatula, combine chicken, corn, chiles, 1/4 cup diced bell pepper, chives, 1/2 cup of mozzarella and 1/2 cup of white cheddar cheese.
- Stir in the bean puree and transfer to the oiled skillet.
- Next, top the mixture with salsa verde, remaining beans, red bell peppers and cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 25 minutes, then set the oven to broil for 10 minutes until dip is bubbling and golden brown. Serve immediately.
Live classes hosted by top food & beverage pros RSVP HERE