- 2 1/2 cups water
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon agar-agar
- Pearl powder
- 1 egg white
- 1 teaspoon gelatin
- 3 tablespoons blue Hawaii
- 2 tablespoons strawberry syrup
- Add the water, agar-agar and sugar to a saucepan. Stir and bring to a boil. Let the mixture cool down, and divide it into three portions.
- Place a loaf pan in a tilted position. Fill half of the pan with the agar mixture. Sprinkle it with pearl powder, and use a toothpick to swirl through the mixture. Chill in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Add the egg white and gelatin to a mixing bowl, and whisk until foamy.
- Scoop some of the egg white mixture with a fork, and place it on the clear layer in the loaf pan to form the clouds. Return to the fridge.
- Color one of the agar-agar bowls with one tablespoon of blue Hawaii. Pour half of it on top of the clouds. Chill in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Add 1 tablespoon of blue Hawaii and 2 tablespoons of strawberry syrup to the remaining mixture. Pour it on top of the blue layer. Chill in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Add remaining blue Hawaii to the second agar-agar bowl and stir. Pour into pan over the purple layer.
- Add more egg white clouds, then pour remaining clear agar agar mixture over the top. Return to fridge until set. Remove from pan, slice and serve.