- 5 cups broccoli, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 cup chickpea flour
- 2 cups almond milk
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 1/2 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 6 ounces goat cheese
- Toppings: black pepper, green onions
- Add the onion, broccoli, garlic, oregano, thyme, chickpea flour, almond milk, salt, pepper and chicken broth to the bowl of a slow cooker. Stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on high for 3 to 4 hours or on low for 4 to 6 hours.
- Remove the lid and add the goat cheese. Stir until the cheese melts.
- Blend mixture until smooth using an immersion or kitchen blender.