- Matcha green tea soft serve ice cream
- 3.5 ounces chocolate shell coating
- Marshmallow cream:
- 1 egg white
- 3/4 tablespoon honey
- 1 1/4 cups powdered sugar
- Put the ice cream in a cone and dip it in the chocolate shell coating. Let it harden.
- Make the marshmallow cream: In a mixing bowl, add the egg white and whisk until soft peaks. Add honey and continue to mix. Whisk in powdered sugar.
- Put the marshmallow cream into a piping bag, and pipe it around the chocolate shell coating. Use a kitchen torch to brulee, then enjoy.