- 300 grams dark chocolate
- 150 milliliters whipping cream
- 150 grams mini marshmallows
- 150 grams regular marshmallows
- 100 grams melted dark chocolate
- 150 grams graham cookies
- 300 grams graham crackers
- 150 milliliters melted butter (unsalted or salted is fine)
- To prepare the crust add cookies to a food processor and process until crushed. Add melted butter and pulse until well combined. Mixture should resemble wet sand. Alternatively you can add the cookies to a large zip lock bag and crush using a rolling pin.
- Add the crushed cookie mixture to a long tart shell 30 centimeters x 20 centimeters and use the back of a spoon to press down on the bottom and sides making sure it's spread out evenly. Chill for 1 hour.
- To prepare ganache by adding 300 grams dark chocolate to a large microwave safe bowl along with cream and microwave for 20 seconds at a time, mixing each time until smooth. Add to prepared shell.
- Sprinkle mini marshmallows on top and use a kitchen torch to toast marshmallows. Allow to set in the fridge for 20 min.
- Drizzle with melted chocolate and add regular marshmallows. Toast marshmallows before you add crushed graham cookies.