- 2 portions of soba Noodles
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 4 sheets of Nori
- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 package of tempeh
- 1 snow peas, thinly sliced
- 1 shredded carrot
- Toasted sesame seeds, soy sauce, pickled ginger and wasabi paste, to serve
- Cook the noodles in a large pot for 4-5 minutes or until tender. Rinse with cold water and drain.
- Place in a bowl and drizzle rice wine vinegar. Mix.
- Place a sheet of nori on a sushi mat and top with a small amount of noodles on the bottom half, leaving room at the edge.
- Add filling ingredients and then top with more noodles. Then roll to enclose.
- Slice into rounds, sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve with soy sauce, wasabi and ginger.
Live classes hosted by top food & beverage pros RSVP HERE