- 2 (1 1/2-liter) water bottles, emptied
- 2 cups cold heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup raspberry preserves
- 1/4 cup instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1/2 pint raspberries, cut in half
- 2 cups brownie bites
- 4 cups chocolate ganache or magic chocolate shell syrup
- Fresh whole raspberries, for garnish
- Cut water bottle tops off (about 3 to 4 inches down). Cut each in half and slide pieces together to form one rounded mold shape. Line the mold with plastic wrap for easy cake removal.
- In a medium bowl, mix heavy whipping cream until medium peaks form. Fill the bottom of the mold with a layer of whipped cream, followed by a layer of halved raspberries. Divide remaining whipped cream mixture in half and add raspberry preserves to one half and chocolate pudding to the other half. Add a layer of raspberry preserve whipped cream and chocolate pudding whipped cream. Place brownie bites on top of chocolate cream. Cover entire bottle cake with more plastic wrap and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- Turn mold upside down onto a wire rack-lined sheet tray and pour chocolate ganache over to coat. Top with whole raspberries. Allow ganache to set. Slice and serve.