- Oil, for frying
- 1 cup cornstarch
- 1 1/2 cups hot sauce
- 8 soft shell crabs
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Sriracha
- Lime juice
- Salt to taste
- 2 avocados, sliced
- 16 corn tortillas
- 1 small red cabbage, shredded
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced
- In a medium pan, heat oil to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl, mix cornstarch with hot sauce.
- Dredge the soft shell crabs in the cornstarch batter and immediately place in the oil to deep-fry.
- Fry for 3 minutes, until crispy and golden brown.
- In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise with Sriracha, lime and salt.
- Top tortillas with crab, cabbage, avocado, Sriracha sauce and green onions.