Caramel Bonbon Pudding Pie
Indulgent doesn't begin to describe this pudding pie made with loads of caramel, condensed milk, and Sonho de Valsa bonbons
- 2 cups sugar
- 12 Sonho de Valsa bonbons, chopped (large)
- 2 cans condensed milk
- 1 empty condensed milk can, refilled with whole milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a large skillet, heat the sugar until a caramel is formed. Pour caramel into a Bundt pan, turning pan so that it coats all sides. Add chopped bonbons.
- In a blender, beat the condensed milk, milk, eggs and egg yolk. Let the mixture rest for 10 minutes, then pour into the Bundt pan.
- Place Bundt pan in a water bath, cover and place in oven for approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool, then refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- Heat the Bundt pan slightly until pudding can be easily removed. Place on a plate and serve.