- 1/2 cup water
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup rose syrup
- 8 cups blackberries
- Zest and juice of 1 Meyer lemon
- Pinch of salt
- Combine water, sugar and rose syrup in a small saucepan over medium-low heat. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Strain the rose petals out of mixture and let cool to room temperature.
- Add all ingredients to a blender. Blend on high until smooth and creamy.
- Pour the mixture into a metal or glass container and store in the freezer.
- When ready to serve, scoop into a bowl and serve immediately.