- 6 eggs
- A touch of salt
- Mashed potatoes, as needed
- Mini tomatoes, as needed (for topping)
- Ketchup Sauce:
- 10g balsamic sauce
- 20g ketchup
- Combine the ingredients for the Ketchup Sauce. Set aside.
- Separate the egg whites from the egg yolks.
- Add salt to the egg whites and beat with a mixer until firm.
- Pour the egg yolks into an oiled pan.
- Spread the egg whites (2) evenly on top of the egg yolks, cover with lid, and let it cook.
- Once cooked, divide it in half and plop one half over the other; garnish with mashed potatoes and mini tomatoes on top.
- Pour the Ketchup Sauce on top and enjoy!