- 3 cups spaghetti squash, cooked
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 cup whole milk ricotta, drained
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 2 eggs
- 3 green onions, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Oil for frying
- Greek yogurt, as garnish
- Chopped scallions, as garnish
- Cut spaghetti squash in half, scoop out seeds, wrap in plastic and microwave on high for about 8 minutes. When squash is cool enough to handle, scrape out the insides and squeeze out excess water.
- Add spaghetti squash to a large mixing bowl. In the same bowl, add flour, cheeses, eggs, green onions, salt and pepper. Mix well to combine. Set batter aside while you heat oil.
- Heat oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Carefully add spoonfuls of batter to the hot pan. Flatten and shape the fritters with a spatula. Cook for 5 minutes, flip and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Serve with a dollop of Greek yogurt and chopped scallions.