- 1 large potato, peeled
- 1 large white onion, sliced
- 1 chorizo sausage, removed from casing and roughly chopped
- 4 eggs
- Oil, for cooking
- Slice the potato into thick chips. Deep-fry.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a pan over medium heat. Sauté onions until softened.
- In a large bowl, combine the potato, onions, and chorizo. Season with salt and pepper.
- Crack eggs directly into the bowl and stir to combine.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Add the meat and potato mixture to the pan.
- Cook for 4 minutes and flip.
- Cook until the tortilla is golden and souffléd.
Live classes hosted by top food & beverage pros RSVP HERE