Sparkling Cran-Apple Prosecco Float
Sorbet, apples, and Prosecco Superiore all in one glass? Count us in! This deliciously refreshing beverage is guaranteed to be your new go-to drink. Sponsored by Santa Margherita US
- 12 ounces frozen cranberries (or fresh)
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice (about 2 large lemons)
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1/2 cup apple cider
- 2 tablespoons Santa Margherita Prosecco
- Pomegranate seeds
- Apple slices
- 1 bottle chilled Santa Margherita Prosecco
- Fresh mint, for garnish
- In a small saucepan, bring cranberries, water, honey and ginger to a rapid boil.
- Reduce heat to a hard simmer and cook for 2 to 3 minutes until cranberries have heated through. Remove from heat.
- In a food processor or blender, blend cranberry mixture until finely chopped.
- Add in lemon juice, lemon zest, apple cider and Santa Margherita Prosecco, pulsing to combine.
- Pour mixture into a shallow 9 by 9 baking dish and place in freezer for about an hour until mixture starts to “slush."
- Using a fork, break up periodically over the next 2 to 3 hours until fluffy and frozen.*
- Layer glasses with a few scoops of sorbet, apple slices and fresh pomegranate seeds.
- Top with Santa Margherita Prosecco and garnish with mint. Enjoy immediately. Cheers!
- *To make even fluffier, creamier sorbet: Place frozen granules in a food processor and pulse until smooth. Pour back into baking dish and freeze until firm.