- 6 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 slices bacon
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven 425 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, add brown sugar and cayenne and stir to combine. Season chicken with salt, and roll chicken in brown sugar mixture, making sure it is fully coated.
- Wrap chicken with a slice of bacon, and tuck the end under the bottom of the chicken. Add to a rimmed baking sheet. Repeat with remaining chicken. Sprinkle about 1 teaspoon of the sugar mixture over each piece of chicken. Bake 25 to 30 minutes until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165 degrees and bacon is golden.
- Remove from oven and garnish with parsley before serving.