SPLENDA® Spicy Jalapeño Margaritas
Let Brooklyn Decker sweeten up your life with a sweet & spicy jalapeño margarita and some simple DIY bar tips. Sponsored by SPLENDA®.
- ½ cup SPLENDA® Naturals Sugar & Stevia Blend
- 4 cups water
- 1 cup cilantro, coarsely chopped
- 1 large jalapeño pepper, chopped
- 1 ½ cups fresh lime juice (about 10 to 12 limes)
- 4 cups ice
- 8 oz Reposado Tequila
- 1 Tbsp SPLENDA® Naturals Sugar & Stevia Blend
- 2 Tbsp chili powder
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- 1 jalapeño, sliced
- In a blender, add water, SPLENDA® Naturals Sugar & Stevia Blend, cilantro and jalapeño.
- Puree until for 30 seconds, until combined. Strain through a fine mesh strainer into a pitcher. Add lime juice and stir. Can be made a day in advance and stored in the refrigerator.
- Combine SPLENDA® Naturals Sugar & Stevia Blend, chili powder and salt in a shallow dish. Rub rims of 4 glasses with 1-2 lime wedges. Dip the rims of glasses in sugar mixture.
- Fill each glass with ice, add 2 ounces of tequila and 5 ounces of spicy lime juice. Stir, then garnish with a lime wedge and a slice of jalapeño.