- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 to 2 tablespoons Tajin (depending desired spice level), plus more for sprinkling
- 6 spring roll rice paper wrappers
- 1 cup thinly shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1 large mango, cut into spears (about 1 cup)
- Cucumber spears or thinly sliced carrots, optional
- In a shallow tray or plate, combine the apple cider vinegar, lime juice and Tajin. Dip the rice paper wrappers into the liquid, and move around, allowing them soak up the liquid until they begin to soften, about 30 seconds.
- Transfer the papers to a flat, clean work surface. Place a handful of the shredded lettuce toward the bottom of a paper, followed by some of the mango spears and veggies if desired. Fold the edge of the paper up over the mango, pulling tightly, roll it forward, then fold the sides in over the top, and continue to push forward to close the roll. Sprinkle with more Tajin if you like. Repeat with remaining wrappers and ingredients. Serve.