- 2 cups of shelled peanuts (if you can get them raw, that's best)
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 4 teaspoons oil (this can be peanut oil or really any oil you have on hand - in this video I used grapeseed oil; it just helps make it creamier)
- Add the nuts, brown sugar, cayenne and oil to the blender or food processor. BLEND AWAY until it's nice and smooth! And enjoy!!!
- NOTE: Roasting the nuts first is optional here - we didn't for this video, but it would still be delicious to do so!