- 1 garlic clove, peeled and smashed
- 1/3 cup of IPA
- 1 teaspoon all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup gruyere, shredded
- 1/2 cup fontina, shredded
- 1/4 cup Parmesan, shredded
- 1 cup chopped uncooked baby spinach
- 1/2 cup canned artichoke hearts, drained and roughly chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Toasted bread slices for dipping
- Rub the smashed garlic clove on the inside of a small pot, discard. Heat the beer until boiling.
- Toss the flour and cheeses together in a bowl. Slowly incorporate the cheese in the beer while stirring. Once fully melted add the chopped spinach and artichoke. Season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer to a serving fondue pot, and serve with toasted bread.