- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 fresh spinach package
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup of string cheese
- 220 grams mushrooms
- 1/2 tablespoon of cream
- Salt and pepper
- Sauté the mushrooms with olive oil for 5 minutes.
- Add and cook the spinach.
- Mix the eggs in a bowl. Add the mushrooms, spinach, cheese and the cream.
- Mix and spice with salt and pepper as you desire.
- Divide into 12 in a muffin tin.
- Bake in the oven at 190C for 20 minutes.
- Insert a cocktail stick. If it comes out clean its done.
- Let it cool before unmolding.